4 Day Tour from Marrakech To Fes
Only 172 € Book Now
We highly recommend you this desert tour from Marrakech to Fes because it is packed full of adventure and many drives through the High Atlas Mountains and Tizi-n-Tichka pass. You will get the chance to see the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou, visit the Hollywood of Morocco which is Ouarzazate, go to zagora, enjoy the beautiful views of Dades valley and todra gorges, take a break in Erfoud and set eyes on Merzouga dunes, etc.. Plus you will spend two nights in Berber camps in two famous cities, Zagora and Merzouga, which bring together the young and old travelers.
Tour Itinerary: 4 Day Tour from Marrakech To Fes
Day 1 marrakech – ait ben haddou – zagora
On the firt day of our Marrakech to Fes Morocco Desert Trip, We will depart from Marrakech at 8:00 am to drive directly to Ait Benhaddou Kasbah crossing the high Atlas Mountains. After visiting Ait benhaddou, we will go to the African Hollywood which is Ouarzazate to take a break for lunch in a local restaurant. Afterwards, we will continue our way through Draa valley, the home to the biggest palm plantation in the country, to reach Zagora where we will do a desert camel trek for having dinner and spending the night in the Berber camp.
Day 2 zagora – dades gorge – dades valley
On the second day, after having breakfast in Zagora desert camp we will return back by camel trek to meet the driver. Then, we will drive back to Ouarzazate which is the Gateway to the real Desert and continue our way to the valley of roses and Dades valley till we reach the middle of the valley by the river through where you will have dinner and spend your second night in hotel.
Day 3 dades valley – todra gorge – erfoud – merzouga dunes
After having breakfast, we will start our journey from Dades Valley to Todra to explore its gorges and enjoy the picturesque views of the huge cliffs and canyons. Then, we will take a break for lunch (is not included in the price) to continue later to Rissani which is the biggest date market in the country. Afterwards, we will head straight to Merzouga to experience camel riding, have dinner in the camp, enjoy the music with locals around the campfire and spend the night in tents in the middle of Merzouga dunes.
Day 4 merzouga dunes - erfoud - midelt - azrou - ifrane - fes
In early morning, before making our way to the hotel by camels, we will awake to catch the wonderful view of the Sahara sunrise. Then, we will have breakfast in hotel and drive directly to Fes. After having lunch on the way, we will go to Azrou and Ifrane which is known as "the Switzerland of Morocco” passing through the high Atlas Mountains. Thereafter, we will stop to visit the famous cedar forest, the largest in Morocco, and see some Barbarian apes there. In fez, our driver will drop you off in hotel to end your shared Marrakech to fes desert trip.
- Modern transfer by comfortable air conditioned vehicle (Maximum of 16 passengers).
- English speaking driver during the tour.
- Pick up from your Marrakech accommodation & Drop off at your Fes accommodation.
- Visit Ait Benhaddou Kasbah.
- Spending one night in nomad desert camp in Zagora Dunes with Shared tents (Possibility to upgrade).
- Spending one night in Hotel at Dades Gorges with Shared room (Possibility to upgrade).
- Spending one night in nomad desert camp in Merzouga Dunes with Shared tents (Possibility to upgrade).
- Breakfasts and dinners during your tour.
- Camel Trekking.
- Entertainment with local
- Transfer by taxi from Merzouga to Fes
- Free time to explore the sites such as Ait Benhaddou, Cinema Sets, Taourirt kasbah... Etc.
What’s not Included
- Beverages & Lunch expenses.
- Local guide in Ait Benhaddou Kasbah (2 Euros per person – Optional).
- Personal expenses.