Morocco Luxury New Year’s Eve Desert Tour 2021
The New Year is a time when many of us are doing order in their life. Many persons want to spend the New Year better than previous that’s why Our Marrakech Desert Tours offer you the opportunity to spend joyous moments full of laughter, excitement and adventures with your lovers, families and friends on the golden dunes of the Moroccan Sahara. Escaping the Real world for a while and getting inspired by standing on the dunes under the countless stars in the sky are all the things you need in Morocco Luxury New Year’s Eve Desert Tour 2021. To forget everything and get ready to start a better year, join us and we will make your wish come true!
Tour Itinerary: Morocco Luxury New Year’s Eve Desert Tour 2021
Day 1 Marrakech Airport « 28 Décembre 2020 »
On your arrival to Marrakech airport, you will find our driver waiting for you to pick you up and help you get to your accommodation. You’ll have Dinner and spend your first night in a fantastic Hotel.
Day 2 Exploring Marrakech - Full Day - « 29 December 2020 »
After having breakfast, a local tour guide will help you exploring Marrakech by showing you around and taking you to see the most historical monuments and places of cultural interest such as the Majorelle Gardens, the Koutoubia Tower, and the Bahia Palace. Later on, you’ll take a small lunch break beside the square where you’ll get more free time to explore its souks and handicraft shops. Late afternoon, you’ll return back to the hotel around 18h00 P.M. for an overnight stay and dinner.
Day 3 Marrakech – Ait Benhaddou – Ouarzazate – Dades Gorges « 30 Décembre 2020 »
On the third day of your tour, after enjoying breakfast in the hotel, we’ll depart to Ait Benhaddou over the mountains of high Atlas passing through the Tizi-n-Tichka pass, visit the Kasbah and stop for lunch in a local restaurant. Thereafter, we will head to Ouarzazate, stop near the atlas film studios for taking some pictures and continue driving to the city center for a spectacular view of the Kasbah of Taourirt. Then, we will proceed to Kalaa Mgouna for having a relaxing night with dinner.
Day 4 Kelaa M’gouna – Dades Gorges – Todra Gorges – Erg Chebbi « 31 Décembre 2020 »
On the morning, we’ll drive towards Boumalne du Dades which is a town in tinghir, continue to Dades valley to enjoy a glorious view and head to Todra gorges via Imider. Along the way, you’ll get inspired from various wonderful sights. After reaching Todra Gorges, you’ll enjoy marvelous Canyons views while hiking on foot. Thereafter, our journey will take us to Tinjedad for having a break for lunch then to Erfoud to visit a local fossil craft workshop. Later on, we’ll head to the captivating dunes of Erg Chebbi , also called Merzouga Dunes where you’ll get prepared for a camel trek for an hour and half, enjoying the sunset, to have dinner and spend the night in a traditional luxury nomad tent in the middle of Merzouga dunes.
Day 5 Merzouga - Tazarine - Agdz – Ouarzazate « 01 January 2021 »
After enjoying the sunrise time in dunes of Erg Chebbi, you’ll have breakfast in the camp and return back to the hotel by camels for a quick shower. Afterwards, we will drive to Rissani which is a small Saharan town in southeast of Morocco in order to visit another fossil workshop. Then, we’ll continue driving to the Agdez and Draa valley junction where we’ll head north to Ouarzazate via Atlas Mountains. In Ouarzazate, you’ll have Dinner and spend the night in Riad.
Day 6 Ouarzazate - Ait Benhaddou – Marrakech « 02 January 2021 »
On the last day, after having breakfast, you’ll have time to explore Ouarzazate which is known as the Africa’s Hollywood and then visit the UNISCO Heritage site of Ait Benhaddou Kasbah where some of the modern classics like gladiator, Lawrence of Arabia and Indiana jones were shot. You’ll have the opportunity to learn more about the majestic Moroccan architecture by taking an architectural journey in kasbahs. Finally, we’ll take the Tizi-n-Tichka pass through the Atlas Mountains to return back to Marrakech with a stop in the mountains for taking a break of lunch. Dinner and overnight stay will be in Hotel.
- Free Arrival Transfer from airport to your hotel at Marrakech
- Private transfer by Luxury air conditioned Minibus
- 3 Nights at the hotels in Marrakech (5 Stars) with dinners and breakfasts
- Marrakech Full Day city Tour with local guide (lunch Included)
- English speaking driver during the tour
- Entrances fees to all monuments in Marrakech
- All breakfasts and dinners during the tour
- Camel Trekking with Sunset & Sunrise
- 2 Nights at the hotels (5 Stars) in the south of Morocco with dinners and breakfasts
- Explorations on foot through souks, old kasbahs, Berber villages and oasis
- Spending one night at Luxury desert camp in Merzouga Dunes with Private tent
- Private bathroom in your tent (hot shower & toilet)
- New Year’s dinner, plus entertainment (local folklore)
- Free time to explore the sites such as Ait Benhaddou, Kasbah, Walks, Canyons, Breaks for photos ...Etc.
What’s not Included
- You will pay for your lunch and drinks (from day 3 until day 6)
- Entrance fees during the optional visits to Ouarzazate attractions
- The number of persons in your group : the more participants there are, the cheaper it gets for everyone.
- The dates of the tour : the exact or approximate dates
Notice: For pricing or more Details, please Feel free to contact us by email and don’t forget to tell us about :