3 Day Fes to Marrakech Luxury Desert Tour
The 3 Day Fes to Marrakech Luxury Desert Tour are arranged for those who want to start the tour from Fes, explore two imperial cities ( Marrakech-Fes) and discover the magic of Moroccan SAHARA. It’s an opportunity to discover a big part of Morocco because the tour shows you the most interesting sites in Morocco such as Ifrane, Cedar forest in Azrou, Ziz valley, Gorges of Todra and Dades, Ouarzazate, Ait Benhaddou Kasbahs, Atlas Mountains and so many more. It’s a great introduction to Moroccan landscapes, food, etiquette, lifestyle and the transport system as well, that will excite your imagination.
Tour Itinerary: 3 Day Fes to Marrakech Luxury Desert Tour
Day 1 Fez - Ifrane - Midelt – Ziz Gorges - Erfoud - Rissani - Merzouga
Our 3 Day Fes to Marrakech Luxury Desert Tour start at 8:00 AM from your hotel. After picking you up, we’ll drive south to Ifrane and Azrou passing through the Middle Atlas Mountains. On the way, we will stop at the cedar forests to see the Barbarian Apes in their natural habitat and then proceed to Midelt by crossing the Tizi N’talghamt pass. As we approach the city of Errachidia, you see picturesque views of the Middle-Atlas plateau that reveal hints of the SAHARA desert. You’ll enjoy having lunch and continue to Erfoud and Rissani through the Ziz Valley to reach Merzouga where you’ll be welcomed with open arms, showing hospitality by offering you a glass of Moroccan tea. After that, you’ll leave your luggage in the hotel then take a camel ride about 1hr 30 min to the Berber camp in the middle of the Erg Chebbi Sad Dunes , the highest sand dunes in North Africa, where you’ll have supper, enjoy the traditional Berber drums’ music and set up Berber tents for your night in the desert.
Day 2 Merzouga - Todra Gorge - Dades Valley
On the second day, you’ll wake up early to enjoy an awesome sunrise on Merzouga dunes, have breakfast then take a camel ride back to the hotel. After freshening up, we’ll leave for Tinghir and the Todra Gorges to go to Dades Valley where you will enjoy dinner and spend your second night.
Day 3 Dades Valley - Ouarzazate- Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah - Marrakech
After breakfast, we’ll drive to Dades Valley towards Kelaat Mgouna, visit the Roses valley and Skoura village then continue to Ouarzazate which is “the Hollywood of Africa”. Thereafter, you’ll have a lunch break at the famous Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah, the largest Kasbah in Morocco known as the UNESCO World Heritage site. After having a great time while touring, we’ll continue through the majestic Tizi n’Tichka pass over the High Atlas Mountains where we’ll stop to enjoy wonderful sceneries and visit the Argan oil cooperative to make our way after that to Marrakech. We’ll arrive late afternoon.
- Private transfer by luxury vehicle air conditioned.
- English speaking driver/guide during the tour.
- Pick up from your Fes hotel & Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation.
- Visiting of Ait Benhaddou Kasbah with Guide
- Visiting the Cinema studio in Ouarzazate.
- Spending one night in luxury desert camp at Erg Chebbi with Private tent
- Spending one night in a Traditional Kasbah at Dades Valley (4 Stars Luxury Hotel)
- Breakfasts and dinners during your tour (Vegetarians are accommodated on request).
- Camel trekking with sunset and sunrise
- Private bathroom in your tent (hot shower & toilet)
- Free time to explore the sites such as Ait Benhaddou, Cinema Sets, Taourirt Kasbah...etc.
- The number of persons in your group : the more participants there are, the cheaper it gets for everyone.
- The dates of the tour : the exact or approximate dates
Notice: For pricing or more Details, please Feel free to contact us by email and don’t forget to tell us about :