3 Day Luxury Desert Trip from Marrakech to Fes
The 3 Day Luxury Desert Trip from Marrakech to Fes is one of the most predominant desert tours because it connects two imperial cities and lets you discover a huge part of the south of Morocco by crossing fabulous prospects through the high atlas mountains to the renowned Kasbahs of Ait Benhaddou, visiting Ouarzazate, spending the first night in the heart of Dades gorges in hotel, enjoying a short walk in Todra immense gorges, riding camels in Merzouga, spending the second night in a nomad bivouac under a pacific sky, visiting the agreeable cedar forest and exploring the cultural capital of Morocco.
Tour Itinerary: 3 Day Luxury Desert Trip from Marrakech to Fes
Day 1 marrakech - ait benhaddou - ouarzazate or skoura palmary
Our 3 Day Luxury Desert Trip from Marrakech to Fes will start by picking you up at 7:00 AM from your accommodation to head straight for Ouarzazate, the door way of the Sahara, or if time allows, we’ll go to Skoura Palmary. We’ll cross the High Atlas Mountains through the Tizi- N-Tichka pass to reach the Ksar of Ait Benhaddou which is known as The UNISCO world heritage site that is still inhabited by Berber villagers who preserve their traditional life styles. While exploring the Kasbah we suggest you to get to the highest spot for a spectacular view. Then, we’ll continue driving to Ouarzazate to have dinner and spend the first night there in a typical hotel.
Day 2 ouarzazate or skoura - todra gorges - merzouga dunes (erg chebbi)
On the second day of our tour, after breakfast, we’ll depart from Ouarzazate at 8:00 AM crossing the road of 1000 Kasbahs to reach Skoura palm grove, the home to many of Southern Morocco’s monuments like Amerhidil and Ait Abbou kasbahs. We’ll continue to Kelaat Mgouna where each year during the first week of May the locals hold the festival of roses to celebrate the new harvest and sell all kinds of rose based products. Then, we’ll cross the valley of roses and Boumalen Dades to go to Tineghir which is famous for the Jewish square and lush palm grove. Afterwards, we’ll proceed to Todra gorges to have lunch and make our way to Merzouga where we will trek by camel for one and a half hour at sunset in the Erg Chebbi’s dunes, playing the drums with the camel breeders around the campfire, have dinner and spend the night in a nomadic camp in the middle of the desert.
Day 3 erg chebbi - ziz valley - midelt - azrou - ifrane - fes
You’ll awake at 5: 30 am to enjoy the first glimpses of the sunrays running across the sand, have breakfast in the bivouac and ride camel’s back in order to make our way to Fes through the quiet Ziz valley, Errachidia and Midelt. On the road, we’ll take a break for lunch close to Azrou city and pay a visit to the cedar forests where there are some monkeys that inhabit the area to continue after to Fes concluding our 3 Day Luxury Desert Trip from Marrakech to Fes.
- Free transport from airport to your hotel in Marrakech.
- Private transfer by Luxury vehicle air conditioned
- English speaking driver/guide during the tour.
- Pick up from Marrakech hotel & Drop off at your Fes accommodation.
- Visiting of Ait Benhaddou Kasbah with Guide
- Visiting the Cinema studio in Ouarzazate.
- Spending one night in a Traditional Kasbah at Ouarzazate (5 Stars Luxury Hotel)
- Spending one night at Luxury desert camp at Merzouga Dunes with Private tent
- Breakfasts and dinners during your tour (Vegetarians are accommodated on request).
- Camel trekking with sunset and sunrise
- Private bathroom in your tent (hot shower & toilet)
- Free time to explore the sites such as Ait Benhaddou, Cinema Sets, Taourirt Kasbah...etc.
- The number of persons in your group : the more participants there are, the cheaper it gets for everyone.
- The dates of the tour : the exact or approximate dates
Notice: For pricing or more Details, please Feel free to contact us by email and don’t forget to tell us about :