4 Day Luxury Desert Tour Fes to Marrakech
The 4 Day Luxury Desert Tour Fes to Marrakech via Erg Chebbi dunes in Merzouga is highly recommended because it offers you the opportunity to see the best of Morocco in just 4 days by seeing the barbary Macacs in Azrou, taking a wonderful sightseeing desert tour, visiting the donkey market in Rissani, wandering with a local guide in palmary, hiking in Dades valley or Todra gorges if time allows, spending more time of sites and meeting some generous Berber families...Etc.
Tour Itinerary: 4 Day Luxury Desert Tour Fes to Marrakech
Day 1 Fes - Midelt - Erfoud - Merzouga - Erg Chebbi
At 8:00 AM, our driver will pick you up from your hotel to start your 4 Day Luxury Desert Tour Fes to Marrakech where the sand dunes of Erg Chebbi are located. On the way to Sahara, we’ll visit the alpine town of Ifrane, see the Azrou cedar forest, go to Midelt for lunch and enjoy the spectacular and impressive views over the palm trees in Ziz valley, the green valley in the middle of the Sahara. Then, we’ll continue deeper into the desert landscape until the Erg Chebbi sand dunes appear for an overnight Camel Trek in a Berber tented camp.
Day 2 Erg Chebbi - Rissani - Todra Gorges
On the morning, after breakfast, we’ll camel trek back to the hotel at the dune line for a quick shower, leave the Sahara Desert dunes of Erg Chebbi and drive to the Sahara town of Rissani through an off-road for an optional visit of the animated local market. Thereafter, we’ll go to Erfoud, "the Gate of Sahara Desert" as it is near Erg Chebbi Dunes, known for its numerous “fossil quarries”. Then, we’ll proceed to the gorgeous Todra canyons where you can hike, have Dinner and spend your second night in hotel.
Day 3 Todra Gorges - Dades Valley - Skoura - Ouarzazate
On the third day, you’ll begin your journey with breakfast as usual then take the road of 1000 Thousand Kasbahs passing through Dades valley and go up to the mountainous area through an off-road trail where there are many Berber villages. You’ll have a chance to meet some few nomads living in caves, enjoy a cup of tea with them and observe their daily life and their main activity "Looking after herds of goats and cheep".Before reaching Skoura palm grove, you’ll get impressed by the colorful landscapes of the rose valley. Our journey will continue to Ouarzazate for dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 Ouarzazate - Ait Benhaddou - High Atlas Mountains - Marrakech
After enjoying healthy breakfast, you’ll visit the Atlas film studio which is located in Ouarzazate known as Hollywood of Africa. Then, we’ll proceed to the universal Heritage Site of Ait Benhaddou Kasbah as it has been named by UNESCO in 1987. It is the World Heritage site that has been used as a backdrop for more than 20 films including "Gladiator" "Indiana Jones" and "Lawrence of Arabia". After exploring the special traditional Moroccan style of architecture of Kasbahs, we’ll continue driving to Marrakesh through the High Atlas Mountains and Tizi n'Tichka pass. The driver will Drop you off at your Riad/Hôtel to keep you safe and secure.
- Private transfer by luxury vehicle air-conditioned.
- English speaking driver/guide during the tour.
- Pick up from Fes hotel & Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation.
- Visiting of Ait Benhaddou Kasbah with Guide
- Visiting the Cinema studio in Ouarzazate.
- Spending one night in luxury desert camp at Erg Chebbi with Private tent
- Spending two nights in a Traditional Kasbahs at Todra Gorges and Ouarzazate (4 Stars Luxury Hotels)
- Breakfasts and dinners during your tour (Vegetarians are accommodated).
- Camel trekking with sunset and sunrise
- Private bathroom in your tent (hot shower & toilet)
- Free time to explore sites such as Ait Benhaddou, Cinema Sets, Taourirt Kasbah ...Etc.
- The number of persons in your group : the more participants there are, the cheaper it gets for everyone.
- The dates of the tour : the exact or approximate dates
Notice: For pricing or more Details, please Feel free to contact us by email and don’t forget to tell us about :