Shared Marrakech To Fes Desert Tour
Only 135 € Book Now
The shared Marrakech to fes desert tour is one of the most popular desert tours in Morocco because it links between two imperial cities, Marrakech and fez, passing through beautiful ancient villages. With an entertaining tour group, exceptional local food, unbelievable sceneries and various activities you will admire traveling which can help you cultivate a growth mindset. Thus, this Marrakech to Fes desert tour is an experience not to be missed.
Tour Itinerary: Shared Marrakech To Fes Desert Tour
Day 1 marrakech – ait ben hadou kasbah – ouarzazate – dades valley
To start our Marrakech to Fes Morocco Desert Trip, we will pick you up from the hotel or riad at 7:00 AM, meet the group and drive directly to Ait Benhaddou Kasbah by crossing the Tizi-N-Tichka pass through the High Atlas Mountain. After visiting The UNESCO world Heritage site of Ait Benhaddou where many Hollywood blockbusters like Laurence of Arabia and Gladiator were filmed, we will go to the Kasbah Taourirt in Ouarzazate to have lunch (is not included). Later on, we will cross the picturesque valley of roses and Boumalne Dades in Dades Valley to have dinner and spend the first night in Hotel.
Day 2 dades valley – todra gorges – erfoud - merzouga dunes
On the second day, after breakfast we will take the road of 1001 Kasbahs to go to Tinghir Oasis passing by many fortified villages that served as rest stops for the trade caravans until the late 20th century. Thereafter, we will drive to Todra Gorges to enjoy its wonderful views and have lunch in a local café. We will continue to Rissani which is the hometown of Morocco’s ruling dynasty ‘‘The Alaouites’’ and make our way to Merzouga where we will ride camels at sunset to go to the Berber Sahara Desert camp through Erg Chebbi’s dunes for a warm meal with good music around the camp fire and for an overnight stay in tents.
Day 3 merzouga dunes - erfoud - midelt - azrou - ifrane - fes
You will wake up early to catch a glimpse of the Saharan sunrise, have breakfast and trek by camel back to the camp operator’s lodge in Merzouga in order to freshen up before separating from the rest of the group who will return back to Marrakech. To go to fez, you will be introduced to your new driver who will take you in a 6-passenger van. On the way, you will cross the Ziz Valley through Errachidia which is the capital of Tafilalt region, stop for lunch in Midelt, go over the cedar forests and pass by Berber towns of mouzzar and Ifrane of the Middle Atlas Mountains. In fez, the driver will drop you off at your accommodation to end the shared Marrakech to Fes Desert Trip
- Modern transfer by comfortable air conditioned vehicle (Maximum of 16 passengers).
- English speaking driver during the tour.
- Pick up from your Marrakech accommodation & Drop off at your Fes accommodation.
- Visit Ait Benhaddou Kasbah.
- Spending one night in Hotel at Dades Gorges with shared room (Possibility to upgrade).
- Spending one night in nomad desert camp in Merzouga Dunes with Shared tents (Possibility to upgrade).
- Breakfasts and dinners during your tour.
- Camel Trekking.
- Entertainment with local
- Transfer by taxi from Merzouga to Fes
- Free time to explore the sites such as Ait Benhaddou, Cinema Sets, Taourirt kasbah... Etc.
What’s not Included
- Beverages & Lunch expenses.
- Local guide in Ait Benhaddou Kasbah (2 Euros per person – Optional).
- Personal expenses.