3 Day Luxury Desert Tour to Erg Chegaga
Erg Chegaga dunes are in the southeast of Marrakech, and they're located over 60 kilometers away from the nearest town Mhamid. This 3 Day Luxury Desert Tour To Erg Chegaga requires at least 3 days of travel through Ait Benhaddou, Draa valley palm groves and a rocky desert landscape. The Erg chigaga desert tour is so pleasant because it gives you the opportunity to ride a camel, climb Sahara dunes, admire superb views along the way and sleep in tents in desert. In the last day, if you are traveling with children who can get tired of the ten hours’ drive from the Erg Chigaga dunes to Marrakech, we highly suggest you the 4 Day Luxury Desert Tour to Erg Chigaga.
Tour Itinerary: 3 Day Luxury Desert Tour to Erg Chegaga
Day 1 marrakech - ait benhaddou - ouarzazate - draa valley - zagora
Our journey will start from the red city of Marrakech. We’ll pass through the High Atlas Mountains on a road that overlooks the mountains’ foothills with all the Berber villages that inhabit them to go to the UNESCO world heritage site which is known as Ait Benhaddou Kasbah, a fortified village built in the 11th century. Afterwards, we’ll head to the Hollywood of Africa, Ouarzazate. Then, we’ll drive along the longest valley in Morocco, Draa valley, to reach Zagora. Dinner and overnight stay will be held in a typical hotel.
Day 2 zagora – tamegroute – mhamid – chigaga dunes
On the second day, we will continue driving by the Draa River, visit one of the kingdom’s most ancient librairies in the town of Tamegroute and drive to the cozy village of Mhamid to go directly to the Erg Chigaga dunes. In desert, you will ride camels and watch the sunset which is the most beautiful thing you will ever see to spend an unforgettable night of 3 Day Luxury Desert Tour To Erg Chegaga in our nomadic camp.
Day 3 chigaga dunes – iriki lake – foumzguid - tazenakht – high atlas – marrakech
You will wake up early to catch the sunrise, have breakfast and return back by camels to make our way to the dried lake of Iriki that was filled with water and the surrounding area was inhabited by all kinds of birds. After passing by the Berber town of Foum-Zguid, we’ll stop in Tazenakht which is currently one of the biggest carpet centers in all of Morocco. Then, our journey will continue to Marrakech by crossing many valleys and Berber villages to conclude your Marrakech to erg Chigaga desert tour.
- Free airport transfer to your hotel in Marrakech.
- Private transfer by Luxury air conditioned vehicle 4WD Toyota Land Cruiser.
- English speaking driver/guide during the tour
- Pick up & Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation.
- Visiting Ait Benhaddou Kasbah with Guide.
- Visiting the cinema studio in Ouarzazate.
- Spending one night in a Traditional Kasbah at Zagora (4 Stars Luxury Hotel)
- Spending one night at Luxury desert camp at Erg Chigaga with Private tent
- Breakfasts and dinners during your tour (Vegetarians are accommodated).
- Camel trekking with sunset and sunrise
- Private bathroom in your tent (hot shower & toilet)
- Free time to explore the sites such as Ait Benhaddou, Cinema Sets, Taourirt Kasbah ...Etc.
- The number of persons in your group : the more participants there are, the cheaper it gets for everyone.
- The dates of the tour : the exact or approximate dates
Notice: For pricing or more Details, please Feel free to contact us by email and don’t forget to tell us about :