4 Day Luxury Desert Tour to Erg Chigaga
You are with family or friends and you have a holiday of 4 days or 5 days.. just try our 4 Day Luxury Desert Tour to Erg Chigaga and you will not regret it. The tour gives you a chance to take precious memories in so many fabulous places that are worth visiting at least once in your life; such as Ouarzazate, Draa Valley, Merzouga dunes, Iriki Lake, Atlas mountains, Ait benhaddou Kasbah, Draa Valley, tichka pass, Kasbah of telouet and so on. This tour is the ideal choice for those who are seeking the value of a carefully planned itinerary with security, entertainment and reassurance of a knowledgeable local guide.
Tour Itinerary: 4 Day Luxury Desert Tour to Erg Chigaga
Day 1 Marrakech - Ait Benhaddou - Ouarzazate - Draa Valley - Zagora Dunes
Pick up at 07h30 AM from Marrakech hotel / Riad. We pass through the Atlas Mountains over the Tichka Pass where there are many breathtaking views to see. A few stops are made along the way for capturing your life story using your camera. In Ouarzazate, you’ll have lunch, explore the city then Continue to Zagora crossing the Draa river which has given life to a huge oasis spreading for about 200 Km at the foothill of the anti-Atlas Mountains. Later on, several palmeraies will bring their shades between Kasbahs and fortified villages dotted with fields of corn, barley, Vegetables and henna plantations. Dinner and Overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 2 Zagora -Tamegroute – Mhamid– Erg Chigaga
After enjoying breakfast, we drive to M’hamid where the paved road ends passing by the village of Tamagroute to visit the oldest Quranic libraries in Morocco, the underground Kasbah and the pottery factory. Thereafter, we depart for Erg Chigaga dunes crossing different features of the SAHARA desert; ‘Erg’, ‘Reg’, ‘Hammada’, oases till we reach the Erg Chigaga dunes, its silence is overwhelming. You ride camels across the dunes and enjoy one of the most dramatic sunsets over the color changing sands. Besides, you have supper under the stars next to the camp fire with music entertainment and sleep in your deluxe Sahara Desert camp.
Day 3 Chigaga Dunes – Iriki Lake – Foumzguid – Tazenakht - Ait Benhaddou
After returning back from chigaga dunes, we proceed to the natural dried lake of Iriki that 30 years ago was full of water and different kinds of birds, cross an off-road to get in to the regular road and pass by the small quiet Berber town of Foum-Zguid. Afterwards, we stopover in Tazenakht that was a former trading post for this large region and it is where it is one of the biggest centers of carpets in the kingdom. An easy drive and we get to Universal heritage of Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah, a fortified village of the 11th century where you’ll spend the night.
Day 4 Ait Benhaddou – Telouet- Tichka Pass – Marrakech
On the last day, you’ll visit the Kasbah of Telouet that was the seat of the El Glaoui family's power who they were given political power of Morocco south of High Atlas Mountains by the King Moulay Hassan. The palace can still be visited but it is steadily becoming more damaged and is slowly falling down. In 2010, work was underway to restore the property. You’ll have a break of lunch in the Pass of Tichka and then drive directly to Marrakech.
- Free airport transfer to your hotel in Marrakech.
- Private transfer by Luxury air-conditioned vehicle 4WD Toyota Land Cruiser.
- English speaking driver/guide during the tour
- Pick up & Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation
- Visiting Ait Benhaddou Kasbah with Guide.
- Visiting the cinema studio in Ouarzazate.
- Spending two nights in a Traditional Kasbahs at Zagora and Ait Benhaddou (4 Stars Luxury Hotel)
- Spending one night in Luxury desert camp at Erg Chigaga with Private tent
- Breakfasts and dinners during your tour (Vegetarians are accommodated).
- Camel trekking with sunset and sunrise
- Private bathroom in your tent (hot shower & toilet)
- Free time to explore sites such as Ait Benhaddou, Cinema Sets, Taourirt Kasbah,...Etc.
- The number of persons in your group : the more participants there are, the cheaper it gets for everyone.
- The dates of the tour : the exact or approximate dates
Notice: For pricing or more Details, please Feel free to contact us by email and don’t forget to tell us about :